Dr. Rishidhar Bhoopal
Dr. Rishidhar Bhoopal completed his basic training from the International medical and technological university, Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania, and subsequently received training at Gandhi hospital and Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad. He received training in BLS( basic life support), ACLS ( Advanced cardiac life support), and NTLS( National trauma life support). He is highly passionate, maintains the highest standards of patient care, and takes on active roles with enhanced decision-making capacity.
He is well versed with treatment procedures such as Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, Fluid resuscitation/shock management, Lumbar puncture, ICD placement, Incision and drainage of Abscess, Endotracheal tube placement/Intubation, and Abdominal paracentesis, Foley’s catheter insertion, Peripheral arterial & venous cannulation, and Skin suturing & removal.
- Working as an Emergency Physician at Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Worked as an E-consultant at Call Health Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad
- Worked as a senior medical officer in Coronary care unit at Suguna Narayana Heart Centre, Narayana Health, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Fluid resuscitation/shock management
- Central line, Arterial line, and HD sheath placement
- Lumbar puncture
- ICD placement
- Incision and drainage of Abscess
- Endotracheal tube placement/Intubation
- Abdominal paracentesis
- Nasogastric tube insertion
- Foley’s catheter insertion
- Peripheral arterial & venous cannulation
- Skin suturing & removal
Role at Sunshine Hospitals Gachibowli
Dr. Rishidhar Bhoopal is an Emergency Physician at Sunshine Hospital, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. He also undertakes considerable responsibilities in addition to the duties of Medical Officers.